Posts Tagged ‘work during F-1’

F1 Visa Students Have Work Opportunities Too

December 16th, 2013 by Victoria Troupe

As an F1 visa holder, you are considered an academic student in the US. You must maintain full-time status at an accredited university, college, or other academic institution that is authorized to accept international students. F-1 students are allowed to accept on-campus jobs, with certain restrictions and regulations…

Compare plans fitting your coverage needs

Get updates via email: