Posts Tagged ‘can international students work in the United States’

F1 Visa Students Have Work Opportunities Too

December 16th, 2013 by Victoria Troupe

As an F1 visa holder, you are considered an academic student in the US. You must maintain full-time status at an accredited university, college, or other academic institution that is authorized to accept international students. F-1 students are allowed to accept on-campus jobs, with certain restrictions and regulations…

Compare plans fitting your coverage needs

Get updates via email: