Effective 1st January 2016, the provider network for our main Student Health and Travel Medical insurance plans will be changing to the First Health Network. This is a welcomed move, as the First Health Network provides a much wider choice and greatly improves your access to participating providers.
Download New ID Card
You should have already received an email letting you know about this change, but just to remind you as part of the change, you will need to discard your current insurance ID card and log into the Student Zone to download your new ID card with the new network logo:
Benefits of the First Health Network
Through the network, you will now have access to:
- More than 5,000 hospitals
- Over 90,000 ancillary facilities
- Over 1 million health care professional service locations
- Over 98% of the U.S. population has access to a provider in our network
- Improved search functionality with a fully mobile-optimized search
The new link to search for providers is:
(The link in your student zone has also been automatically updated)
Thank you for your understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.