We are proud to announce some excellent updates to our international travel medical insurance plan. Effective April 1st 2015, anyone purchasing a new plan will benefit from these excellent new additions and enhancements:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation benefit increased from $500,000 to $1,000,000.
- Acute onset of pre-existing conditions benefit increased to match medical coverage maximum for $200,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000 maximums.
- New Trip Delay benefit added ($100 per day for up to 2 days when 12-hour delay results in unplanned overnight stay).
- New Pet Return benefit added (up to $1,000 to return pet home if member hospitalized).
- Lost Checked Luggage benefit increased from $250 to $500.
- New Bedside Visit benefit added (up to $1,500 for economy ticket to enable family member to visit if member admitted to ICU).
- Eligibility definition expanded for Trip Interruption benefit (includes death of grandchild).
The travel medical insurance is an ideal insurance solution for those looking for short to medium term coverage, outside of their home country. It is available for up to 364 days for those needing coverage within the USA and for up to 3 years for those needing coverage around the world, excluding the USA.
For more information about our travel medical plan, please see our website: