Envisage International | Contact

Malaysia Student Visa Requirements

malaysia-student-visa-requirementsMalaysia is currently ranked in 11th place when it comes to the number of inbound international students. The Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) is expecting to reach 200,000 international students in Malaysia by 2020, bring in revenue approximating RM600 billion, according to the Malaysian Insider. However, this flood of international students will be required to adhere to a few new visa requirements. In an attempt to cut down on visa fraud, Malaysia has tightened their visa requirements and even created Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS), an organization dedicated to overseeing the visa enrollment process.

Students hoping to study in Malaysia will now have to:

1. Be accepted into a higher education institute,
  2. Be issued a valid student card,
  3. Take a Malay language course within their first year of study in Malaysia and,
  4. Purchase medical insurance.

With the exception of the language course, this check list must be completed before applying for a visa.

If you are an international student planning to study inside Malaysia, the sooner you can prepare for your visa, the better. This means ensuring your school of interest has received your acceptance application, preparing yourself to learn a second language and purchasing insurance that will meet the new Malaysia Student Visa Requirements.

For information on applying to a school in Malaysia, it is best to contact the school directly. Often, the school’s website will have information on how to apply and become accepted. There will also be a phone number where you can reach an advisor with any questions you have. You can also check out the very popular website, Study in Malaysia, as they have lots of information on their site too.

If you are on the hunt for Malaysia student insurance, one popular plan option for students trying to meet the Malaysia student visa requirements is the Atlas Travel plan. The Atlas Travel plan gives you the flexibility to choose your coverage amount and deductible, allowing you to have a plan that will meet your insurance requirements and your budget. If you would like to purchase the Atlas Travel plan to meet the new Malaysia student visa requirements, you can apply directly online or contact one of our insurance experts for more information.

Posted by

Bryanna joined International Student Insurance in 2011 after returning to the United States from teaching English in China. Her interest in international education, sparked initially by her own study abroad experience in Wales, led her to the company. Bryanna is originally from Missouri and is a graduate from the University of Central Missouri.

143 Responses to “Malaysia Student Visa Requirements”

Emmanuel says:

Please i want know how much will cost for one to come and study in Malaysia.

blindblom says:

Hi Emmanuel,

Unfortunately to review the price of studying in Malaysia, you will need to contact the school in Malaysia directly. However, we are able to assist you with the cost of international insurance for your time in Malaysia. To view health insurance pricing information you can check out the Atlas Travel plan here.

Good luck!

Mosaraf Hosen says:

I want to do Diploma in Management course.How much is the costing for this?

blindblom says:

Hi Mosaraf,

Unfortunately we are only able to assist you with finding an insurance plan that will meet the needs of your visa. The course cost will depend on the school that you choose to attend. My best suggestion would be to find a school that will has the program you are looking for, then contact them directly regarding the cost. They will be able to assist you further with this. Before your trip, make sure you have the student insurance that you need.

Good luck!

hiba says:

hi please i need to know how to apply for student visa i am libyan and have scholarship to study in malaysia but recently somebody told me that i can not apply for student visa but fot tourism visa is that right? and i will travel with my husband as he is a dependant to me so what the proper visa type for both of us

Thanks for your comment, the best advise is to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to tell you what visa you need to apply for in Malaysia

joufar says:

Hai i want to do hotel management course. What i am 28year old what i can get a student visa..

Sure – please check out http://www.InternationalStudent.com for more information, that site is packed full of information and advice that should help you!

adnan baloch says:

hi my name is adnan iam 10 class student which is stydying in a good school iam from pakistan and want to study enginering in malasia can ia applay in malasia if yes than how and is engineering a good subjet

Please check out http://www.internationalstudent.com for more information – they should be able to help you.

Ishak Sadat says:

Hi!
I am a tertiary student and would love to spend my vacation in malaysia is there any hardship and conditions in acquiring student visa?

abdo abouzaied says:

Am I going to be able to find a jop while studding in Malaysia ?
?

Hi Abdo, thanks for your post. Finding a job overseas can be difficult, we recommend doing research on companies in the area you want to live and applying to positions both online and in person. If you know people in Malaysia, they may also be able to help in your job search. Best of luck!

Lucy Wangari says:

Hi I am Lucy from Kenya a sent my application to a certain university in Malaysia but im still waiting for their response, I would like to know if I will take the malay language in my home country or in Malaysia?and how do I get the medical insurance and how much does it coast,thanks.

You will need to contact your school directly to see what language requirements they have. An excellent international student insurance is the Atlas Travel plan which will cover you in Malaysia. Costs will depend on your age, so you can check out the premiums here – http://www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/travel-medical-insurance/premiums.php

Lucy Wangari says:

Lastly how much bank statement must I have? in my account

Hi Lucy, if you would like to pay for one of our international student health insurance plans, you would need to have the total premium in your bank account when you make the payment. Feel free to contact us at info@internationalstudentinsurance for more information.

animesh sarker says:

Hey i am animesh .i am 22 years old .i want to do study in hotel management subject.My aim student visa study. in malaysia.

Hi Animesh, thanks for posting! Unfortunately I cannot assist you with studying hotel management in Malaysia. We recommend doing research at the various schools in Malaysia, researching their hotel management, and choosing the one that meets your needs. Good luck with your studies.

oster says:

Need to know how to get student visa to malaysia

While we cannot help you with your student visa, the school you would like to study at may be able to assist. Contact the school of your choice and they’ll have someone who can help you through the process.

Tres says:

Con you confirm that students can not be given a Visa if wishing to study at a Language School when they are over the age of 36 years?

Hi Tres and Waqas,

Thanks for your comments, however, for the most accurate information you will want to visit the consular website in your country. Good luck!

WAQAS AHMAD says:

Hi,
Is bank statement compulsory for study a diploma course in Malaysia? And Is it compulsory to get a vaild visa approval Pass ?

itodo emmanuele says:

I intend to do a masters program in a Malaysian university and am Nigerian. most of the schools tend to require toefl even though my language of instruction for my undergraduate was English….is there a way past these without writing toefl. thanks

Hi Itodo,

This will vary depending on what your school requires. You will want to contact the school you’re interested in for the most accurate information.

bhavdip says:

hiii…
I m bhavdip satasiya.
I want to do study in computer engineering in bachelor.
So,plz give me instructions…

Hi Bhavdip,

We are only able to help you with your insurance questions. However, you can find more on studying engineering here.

Good luck.

MALIK says:

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE STUDY VISA .WHAT IS METHOD TO APPLY IT OR GET IT .

Thank you all for visiting.

amo says:

I am Libyan student , married with five kids , in case I got visa with VDR to study at ukm , I am asking ..can I bring my family with me ?

Ameen says:

I am a student from India. I have received my visa but it came up late So i am supposed to be in Malaysia for 2 months before the next session otherwise my visa will expire and will have to apply for a new one. So I wanted to ask can I travel out of malaysia in that period of time or Do i need to remain in Malaysia as I will be free for two months.

Hi Ameen,

Thank you for visiting! Unfortunately we can only assist you with international health insurance for your time in Malaysia. You might want to contact your embassy for more information on what travel restrictions you need to follow during your time abroad.

houssem says:

hello
i am houssem and i work in LSC(London School of Commerce) in malaysia
if any one want to study in malaysia please contact me

jane says:

houssem, i’m interested. kindly to leave your contact details. thank you.

houssem says:

hi,

houssem.ratel@gmail.com

tel:+60183515733

wasim sarwar says:

hi
Bryanna Davis

how are you i want to complete my master course in hospitality and management in Malaysia can you share how much expensive tell me

Hi Wasim,

Thank you for visiting! Unfortunately we can only assist you when it comes to finding health insurance for your studies in Malaysia- we are not able to help you with finding a school. However, once you have your trip confirmed let us know and we will be happy to find the perfect health insurance plan for you!

MOHAMED FARAJ ALI says:

MY MAIN QUERRY IS THAT A KENYAN NATIONAL WHO RESIDE IN UAE,HAS BEEN ACCEPTED TO JOIN THE HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION(UNIVERSITY) IN MALAYSIA.
CAN HE APPLY FOR HIS STUDENT VISA IN THE MALAYSIAN EMBASSY IN DUBAI OR HE WILL HAVE TO COME TO KENYA.
HE IS A KENYAN NATIONALITY,BUT BORN IN UAE,WENT TO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY IN UAE,ONLY A LEVEL STUDIES WERE TAKEN HERE IN KENYA.BOTH HIS PARENTS ARE PARMANENT RESIDENCE OF UAE,DESPITE BEING KENYANS BY NATIONALITY.
IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO GET YOUR QUICK RESPONSE IN THIS MATTER.
THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for visiting! Unfortunately we can only help you with insurance questions. If he will need insurance for his visa approval or simply to make sure he will have the coverage he needs while he travels, just let us know how long he will need coverage and we will be happy to help him find a good plan.

kamrul hasan says:

I have completed LLB (honours) ,I want to study in Malaysia at master of laws LLM.I am bangladeshi.Now how can I get student visa

hardik patel says:

i am indian student.i have completed B.P.T (PHYSIOTHERAPY).I WANT STUDY IN MALAYSIA AT MASTER OF HEALTH SCIENCE. NOW HOW CAN I GET STUDENT VISA. IELTS EXAM IS COMPALSARRY YES OR NO..

Hi Hardik,

When it comes to language tests- you must take a Malay language course within your first year of study in Malaysia. Although we are only able to help you with insurance during your time in Malaysia, this link will help you find more on your visa. Good luck.

Victor says:

Can you get me a list of affordable public universities in Malaysia where I can undergo an undergraduate management course with minimum requirements? Thanks

Hi Victor,

Unfortunately we aren’t able to provide you with a list of universities in Malaysia- only health insurance information for your time there. If you need help finding a health insurance plan during your studies in Malaysia please let us know and we will be happy to help you at that time.

Tainoor says:

I want to asked that if I purchase a work visa for malyshiya can I apply in any colkege?.
mean that I want to come in malyshiya on work visa and also want to study.

Hi Tainoor,

When you visit a different country you must follow the restrictions of your visa- if you are on a work visa you will need to review and follow the restrictions on studying.

john says:

Please i would like to know what is the age limit to study in Malaysia

Hi John,

Thanks for your message. We are unfortunately only able to help you with insurance for your studies in Malaysia. However, the StudyMalaysia site might be helpful.

Good luck!

shakil says:

have you any admission center in bangladesh?

Hi Shakil,

We do not have an office in Bangladesh, however, if you are looking for health insurance we are able to help you over the phone. You can call us Monday-Friday 8am-6pm EST at +1-904-758-4391.

We hope to help you further!

sana hamid says:

I am a Pakistani citizen. Do i need to give IELTS for malaysian student visa? I am already giving SAT

Ashintha says:

plz advice me how to apply student visa , i am palinh to lean Malay language. pl advice

Hi Ashintha,

We unfortunately can only help you with finding health insurance for your time in Malaysia. However, if you follow the link above it will allow you to find more information on studying in Malaysia.

Good luck!

jame haudu says:

A friend studying in Malaysia e wl hlp me to apply bt it cost me #200k n it wl take 2 month b4 it wl come out

jame haudu says:

Am a nigerian n I need admission in malaysia hlp me out

You will need to contact the school of your choice in Malaysia directly for more information on how to apply. Good luck!

ovee ahmed says:

How much cost to complete Computer science & engineering in IIUM Per semester ? & How much can i earn per month legally?

ovee ahmed says:

Jennifer Frankel says:

September 19, 2013 at 10:44 am

While we cannot help you with your
student visa, the school you would like to study
at may be able to assist. Contact the school of
your choice and they’ll have someone who can
help you through the process.

then how can contact with schools?

Lutfar Nahar says:

Hi I’m from Bangladesh. I want study in Malaysia in Victoria university. Plz inform me what’s the procedure of this university.thanks.

Hi all,

While we are not able to help you with finding a school in Malaysia or obtaining your visa- we can help you when it comes to finding health insurance for your time in Malaysia. If you need help finding a plan please let us know.

Mamun Abdullah says:

My need a student or work visa with a job, so are you help me. How i will get visa?

arif says:

I want to study in Malaysia university.

Shahroz says:

how much money need to get malaysian student visa for engineering students (Master in Computer engineering)

DHYANESH says:

hi i am planning to study MBA in Malaysia(Westminster University). I have no idea that how many months of visa i’ll get for 12 months of course. can you help me to find it out?

Md.Rasel Ahmed says:

Hi,,I’m Rasel,student of Bangladesh.I want to know that, How much time to a get student visa?

Hi Md.Ramsel,

You will typically want to apply three months before you plan to study in the US. Good luck!

mr.cr says:

Sir,should I bring my wife here on students visa….. As my depending is it possible??????

Hi Mr.Cr,

If she will be a student then she would be here on a student visa. However, if she is going with you as your dependent then she would have a visa for dependents.

chirag says:

Hello sir I m 22 year old but agents says I can’t appy professional visa plzzz tell me sir is it true ?? .. Plzzz sir reply me

Hi Chirag,

Thank you for your comment. You would need to contact the consulate directly to apply and get further information on being able to get a visa. Good luck!

Hello says:

Hello,
I want to study software Eng. in malaysia. Are there universitites which are providing this course.

Hello all,

Unfortunately we can only assist you with finding insurance for your studies in Malaysia. Good luck in the pursuit of studying in Malaysia!

Erfan says:

Hi, do I need to show bank statement of sufficient fund for tuition and living expense for the period of study in Malaysia? Also, what is the official link of ‘student visa’ of Malaysia?

jahan says:

can I give birth of my child while studying in Malaysia as an international student?is it legal?

Hi Jahan,

Unfortunately we can only advise you on health insurance. If you have any questions when it comes to finding health insurance in Malaysia please let us know.

prem dhami says:

Hey i am Prem dhami from Nepal i have had passed 12th now i want to study visa for Malaysia. How can i get visa and how to get health insurance.

shagor says:

I want to do B B A in Marketing course.How much is the costing for this? please answer me………

shagor says:

March 12, 2013 at 2:36 am
I want to do BBA in marketing course.How much is the costing for this? please answer me…..

sf says:

Hi can I renew my passport in Malaysia after getting Malaysian student visa stamped on my passport?

Preethi says:

Hi,
I am an Indian student who would like to pursue mbbs degree in Malaysia. It would be really nice of you if you can provide me with information regarding the cost and admission.
Thanks a lot.

syed mohsin ali shah says:

i am mohsin from pakistan i am computer science student i want bachlor from malaysia plz help me and if you canprovide with me information regarding the cost and admission

Ali says:

Hi Bryanna..
Hope you are fine..I am from pakistan, need to discuss my case with you. Could you please email me??

Hi Ali,

Yes, I have sent you an email so I can assist you further. However, please keep in mind that we can only help you on matters of health insurance.

Muhammad Yousuf says:

I want study in Malaysia for engineering, how can i apply?

Christopher chijioke says:

please I want to know how much it might cost me travelling to Malaysia

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for visiting! I have sent you an email so we can assist you further with your health insurance for Malaysia.

I look forward to your reply.

Christopher chijioke says:

And please email me cause they are other things I will like discussing with u..Thanks!

Mafo Babatunde Benjamin says:

How much it would cost me, I want to study law

Hi Mafo,

You would need to contact the school of your interest directly as the cost will vary greatly from one school to the next.

kasfi zaman says:

i want to be study in a graduate program in Malaysia, can i bring my kids and spouse with me under student visa? please reply.

Hi Kasfi,

Thanks for your comment, our best advice is to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to help you with any questions on your visa. Good luck.

Saad Ahmed says:

I m from Bangladesh.I ve already Completed My BBA(Bachelor degree Of Business Administration).Now I wanna Do MBA from Malaysia.Can I get Scholarship ? What requirements will be needed !Can I get Part tym jobs during my study ?
Plz help me.

Hi Saad,

We are unfortunately only able to assist you with finding health insurance- if you need help finding a plan please let us know.

Fiza iram says:

Hi
i m unable to understand about the procedure of student visa along with my husband and child as a dependent. Thanks

Hi Fiza,

Thanks for visiting. You will want to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to tell you what visa you need to apply for in Malaysia and the process to follow for you and your dependents.

Tasmina says:

Hey!
It’s a nice page to know about preparing to shift. Actually I want to go KL for Doctoral studies. As it is a lengthy project, can I accompany my both kids with me as they are too young to leave alone here in Bangladesh? they are aged 3.5 and 6.2 yrs, I also want to admit them in KL if we three get permit or visa to study there.
Thanking
Tasmina

habib says:

hi,
i am from Bangladesh.i have applied for student visa of Bachelor of Telecommunication And Engineering at Asia Pacific University.my visa application status has been started from 17th of February 2015.. now it has completed 70% on 27th of March 2015…than still now i can not get any updates …my class will be started from 7th of April 2015….so,actually how much time will i need to get my visa??

Hi Habib,

For the most accurate information on when you will receive your visa we suggest contacting the consular in your country. Good luck!

Md. Tanvir Alam says:

I am Tanvir Alam from Bangladesh. Now i am studying in University in BBA Major in Finance. On 2016 i will complete my BBA then i want to go Malaysia for Diploma in Hospitality Management. So what should i do for applying this??????

Hi Md. Tanvir,

Thank you for visiting. Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with studying hospitality management in Malaysia. We recommend doing research on the various schools in Malaysia, researching their hospitality management programs then choose one that meets your needs. Once you find one you will need to contact the school directly for more information on how to apply.

sm heron says:

dear
i want to go in malysia for study.so how i want to know
whate a prosese

Hello, thanks for visiting. You will need to contact the school you wish to attend directly- they will be able to further assist you with their application process. Good luck!

Hannah says:

Hi,
My name is Hannah I’m from Thailand. I just wondering that if I wanna take a language course at language school for 2 months do I need to apply a student visa or any health insurance? as thai passport can stay in Malaysia for 3 months without any visa. Thank you for reading.
regard
Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for visiting. However, for the best advice you will want to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to tell you what visa you need to apply for in Malaysia.

Md Rocket Hossain says:

hi my name is Md Rocket Hossain. Iam from Bangladesh. i have already completed Diploma Engineering, and iam very intersted to complete Bachelor degree from Malaysia. would you help me to get Malaysia student visa?

Hi Md Rocket,

We are only able to assist you with finding a health insurance plan during your studies. However, if you visit the consular website in your country you will be able to get further visa information.

M.A Khan says:

Hey i am M.A.Khan from Pakistan i have had passed 12th now i want to study visa for Malaysia. How can i get visa and how to get health insurance.

Hi M.A.,

The school you would like to study at or the website for your consular’s office will be able to assist you further when it comes to obtaining your visa. If you would like to purchase health insurance during your studies we have a few great plans- one plan that you will want to check out is our International Travel Medical plan.

michael says:

Hi Bryanna,
My name is Michael from Lagos, Nigeria.

I just finished studying business administration, am an OND (ordinary national Diploma) student and i want to further my education in Malaysia, please i will like to know how many years will it take me to achieve a Degree in Malaysia school, and i want to know basically all i need to meet up the requirement of living and studying in Malaysia.

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for visiting. Since this will vary from one school to the next, for the most accurate information you will want to first find a school in Malaysia to attend, then reach out to them directly with your inquires.

Hi all,

If you did not receive a direct replay and have questions on obtaining your visa you will need to look at the consular website in your country or contact your school – they should be able to answer all of your questions.

Humphrey says:

Hi my name is hump her form Ghana I want to study in Malaysia but I have tourist visa and I am in Malaysia now can I apply for the college whereby I am in Malaysia

Hi Humphrey,

You will need to honor the terms of your visa. However, if you are interested in studying I would suggest contacting your school of interest and they will be able to help you with where to start.

Suleiman Adamu says:

from whom am I going to get the eligibility letter for VDR application in university of malaya iam confuse. I look foward to your urgent respond.
Thanks.
NB: I got admission in the un

Hi Suleiman,

Thanks for your inquiry. Immigration Department Headquarters in Malaysia is responsible for approving your VDR. To learn more about what steps you need to take to apply for your VDR you will want to contact your school. If you have questions on buying health insurance during your time in Malaysia please let us know.

Mina says:

Hello Mrs Davis

I would like to ask you some questions, I am a mother of 2 kids (12 years old and 4), we r living in Dubai cost of education here is too expensive.
Dose Malaysia provide student visa for my children? could my husband and I accompany them? We r allowed to work ?cost of education ? quality of education? curriculum?

I appreciate your help,

Hi Mina,

Thanks for your comment, the best advice is to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to tell you what visa your family needs to apply for in Malaysia. When it comes to cost, curriculum and quality of the school it will vary by school- you would need to contact the school of your choice for more information on these items. Good luck!

Amjad Karim Ghnai says:

I would like to ask you some questions, i want to apply student study visa in Malysia and belongs to Pakistan. what i have to do? may i apply online in university or apply through agents. if i applies through online process then how much expenses. could i accompany my wife? we are allowed to work? cost of education? quality of education? curriculm?

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for visiting. For the most accurate information you will need to look at the consular website in your country – they should be able to tell you what visa your family needs to apply for in Malaysia. When it comes to if you’re allowed to work, cost, curriculum and quality of the school it will vary by school- you would need to contact the school of your choice for more information on these items. Good luck!

samran says:

hello sir,

Good Morning sir, sir i want to do MS IT course.please tell me to course all of duration time and expensive .

Hi Samran,

We unfortunately can’t assist you with finding a program to attend- only health insurance during your studies. If you need help finding health insurance please let us know. Best of luck finding a program.

usman saleem says:

hello!
I am usman . recently done master in Commerce and want get professional education in Malysia . Can i get study visa for Malysia . and tell me nearest total Expense in Pakistani Rupees . Thanks

Hi Usman,

We are unable to help you with obtaining your visa to study in Malaysia. If you contact the school that you wish to attend they should be able to guide you further.

Jabbar says:

I have recently completed my graduation in Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. If i want to do MSc in Malaysia then how much cost will needed for it? Please help me.

Hi Jabbar,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We are unfortunately only able to assist you with questions on health insurance. If you would like information on your studies and a certain program please contact the program/college directly. Good luck.

Himu says:

Hi Dear
I wanna know something If I submit any application for admission Will I have to pay something before applying any college ? How much I’ve to pay it’s doesn’t matter but the fact I just wanna know Will I pay something before get admit in any college ?

Hi Himu,

Thanks for visiting. Many colleges and universities have an application fee to apply. You would need to contact the college or university that you wish to attend to gain more information on this. Good luck!

safa says:

Hello Bryanna,

I’m Jordanian and I wish to study in Malaysia. As I know, Jordanians don’t need a visa for 90 days in Malaysia. But if I want to study there, do I need to have a student visa. I tried to look it up online I couldn’t find an answer. I’m wondering if you can help!

Thanks,
Safa

Hi Safa,

Thanks for your question, the best advise is to look at the consular website in your country. They will be able to help you with what type of visa you need. Good luck!

agnes says:

Hi,
I’m Agnes..my husband was expecting a working visa in malaysia..I just wanna ask if how much it will cost for student visa for our minor children..we are planning to stay with my husband while he’s working there..
I hope you can give me some advise and information about this matter…
Thank you..God Bless…

Hi Agnes,

Thanks for visiting. Unfortunately only the consulate will be able to tell you the exact amount. Please contact them directly regarding this. Good luck.

kingsley uzoh says:

the web site for me to apply student malaysia visa

Hi Kingsley,

It will depend on the country you’re from. You will need to visit the Consular’s website in your home country.

Omkar says:

I am looking for a job in Malaysia. Can any one suggest where can i apply for jobs and how to get through for a malaysian company? My area of interest is Business Development in Education or Study Abroad sector. Please suggest some reliable job search websites or consultancy that can help me in getting a job.

Hi Omkar,

Unfortunately we’re not able to suggest any jobs in Malaysia. However, if you need an insurance plan for your time working in Malaysia please let us know and we will be happy to help.

raman jeet kour says:

Hi, i’m from india i want to study in malaysia in physiotherpy bt i want to knw dat ilets is complusory or not n i hv 2 years gap so can i do mah course or nt plz reply me hurry THANK YOU…..

Hi Raman,

These items will depend on the school you plan to attend and what they require. You will want to contact the college or university you plan on attending. Good luck.

JOHN says:

Hi, if i want to come to Malaysia after securing everything they required from school. Can i be able to fly one way if coming down

Hi John,

Unfortunately we can only assist you with questions on purchasing a health insurance plan for your time Malaysia. Please contact your embassy to receive additional information.

nishant kashyap says:

For student Visa for Malaysia is really necessary to got 60% in 3 subjects. Iwant to go in n.g hayek college colalampur watch making course………they denied my apply and says u didn’t have 60% in 3subjects in high school

missdarcy says:

Hi, i am a foreign student currently pursuing my bachelor’s degree in malaysia, 1 month more before my final exam. i got a job offer in this company, but i need to start working 2 weeks from now. can i actually continue my study while i get my work permit? please help me i’m so confused :(

Hello,

Congrats on your job offer! To ensure you’re following the terms of your visa you will want to contact your consular to explain your situation and get insight on this. Good luck!