Lock Haven University
The Atlas Travel plan provides exchange and visiting students with international travel medical insurance coverage while studying and living outside their home country in the US. Coverage can be purchased from a minimum of 5 days up to 12 months.
To purchase coverage, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Apply Online link to start the purchase process
- Select a deductible of $500 or less
- Coverage dates need to be from August 26, 2013 to December 13, 2013 (Fall Term) and from January 20, 2014 until May 9, 2014 (Spring Term)
The Atlas plan also provides a range of high quality travel insurance benefits that are designed to offer coverage in the event of an unexpected accident or injury when you are abroad.
Highlights of the Atlas Travel Medical plan include:
- Up to $1 Million in Coverage
- Hospitalization/ Doctors Visits
- Prescription Medication
- Evacuation/ Repatriation
- Optional Hazardous Sports Rider
- Lost Luggage
- Trip Interruption
- Online Instant Application
- Plan Management Online
- and much more.....
Need your documents now? If you need your insurance documents quickly, you can apply online for coverage and receive all your insurance documents online and to your email address in PDF format immediately. Simply download and print these documents for instant proof of coverage.